Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

There are a million things I should be doing right now.  I have a resume and cover letter to finish for a class and potential job.  I have a German test tomorrow.  I have calculus homework to figure out.  I have dinner to make.  And yet, I just sit here on my computer, trying to find anything to delay my inevitable workload.  Why do I do this to myself?  It sure can't be healthy.  :)

On a lighter note, I just finished making my first batch of biscuits!  I know, I am a college sophomore and I've never made biscuits before, it's true.  But they turned out deliciously!  They're the cheesy biscuits that have oregano and garlic and cheese.  Yum.  Yeah, so I'm pretty proud of myself. :)

So today's quote is pretty relevant to me.  I'm pretty much scared of everything.  I'm scared of people, scared of confrontation, scared of my future, and scared of diseases (I'm a hypochondriac).  And seriously, that's no way to live!  So I'm going to try and get over my irrational fears and anxiety.  I'm still keeping this blog anonymous though, for now.  :)

Recently, Adele released a music video for her song "Someone Like You."  I loved this song before the video, and with the video it's even better.  I love how simple it is, but it still says so much.  I just love it.  I don't care if it's going to be overplayed just like "Rolling in the Deep."  So here's the video:


So enjoy!  I know I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment