Monday, October 31, 2011

"What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expected generally happens." -Benjamin Disraeli

This quote is so true.  I consider myself a very organized person.  I like to plan out my life, and if I don't have a clear view of where I am going to be in a year, I feel a little out of control.  Sometimes I have a clear view of what I want to do and where I want to be.  Other times, I'm not so sure.  Right now, I am still up in the air about my major.  English is calling to me, because I love to write and I love to read.  That's what English is all about.  But then at other times, I feel like English is the absolutely worst choice.  The reason I'm thinking about this right now is because registration for the new semester is coming up soon.  And I still don't feel certain about my major.

I know that I will figure out my future as it comes, because there is no way to make solid plans for such a formative part of my life.  All I can do is ride the waves as they come and try my hardest to do the best that I can.  So with that inspirational message, I have a song that just came on Pandora that I think fits.  So here's "Show Me What I'm Looking For" by Carolina Liar:


So enjoy!  Later. :)

1 comment:

  1. BetMGM, Unibet, BetMGM Unibet and the
    BetMGM, Unibet and 전주 출장샵 BetMGM have combined for 영천 출장안마 an 강원도 출장안마 average share of US$3.56 billion 광주광역 출장마사지 in 세종특별자치 출장샵 net revenues during the third quarter of 2021.

    ReplyDelete