Friday, September 30, 2011

"For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else." -Sir Winston Churchill

It's the weekend!!!  I can't even explain in words how happy I feel that this long week is over!  This weekend is General Conference and my roommates and I are going off for the weekend....to a magical place with no internet.  This should be interesting... :)  I love the internet.  It is one of my main de-stressers.  But this weekend won't be stressful at all, so hopefully I won't need it. :)  I have my books, I have my friends, and I still have a fragment of my sanity, so I'm good for the weekend!

So, with that upbeat optimism, I'm going to enjoy this weekend and choose to be happy even though I probably failed my latest math assignment.  It's only one assignment, though, so I'll just try harder next time.

Here is a song called "Paradise" from Coldplay's newest album.  I love it.  It makes me feel so happy, and it's just a really great song.  Words can't describe it, so just listen for yourself:


I absolutely can't wait for October 24th.  So enjoy the weekend!  Later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment