Saturday, September 3, 2011

"There's gold ahead, there's golden dreams in life's hills and valleys." -The Rocket Summer

So I know I've pretty much abandoned this poor blog all week, but hey.  I'm a college student again.  :)  So classes have been going great, but yesterday in my World Religions class, my professor showed us a video of recorded lecture from Yale.  It was a course called Faiths and Globalization.  And all it took was one minute of that video, and I was captivated.  I wish I could go to a university that other universities use as class material.  And Tony Blair was even going to come to one of the classes lectures.  I mean, how great would it be to have those kinds of opportunities and professors?!  So I'm just going to put it out there...one of my golden dreams is to go to an Ivy League.  It'd be so expensive and so hard to get in, and I know it's probably never going to happen...but I have to admit, it's a dream... :)

So this song by The Rocket Summer called "Hills and Valleys" is probably going to be ringing in my ears by late tonight.  I'm going to my first concert...The Rocket Summer.  It's going to be interesting.  But I really do like this song!  So here it is:


So enjoy!  Later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment