Thursday, July 28, 2011

"And I think I like how the day sounds / Like how the day sounds through this new song." -Greg Laswell

So I found a new song on YouTube that I like for a few reasons:
     1.  I like Frodo. :)
     2.  I like the dance moves.
     3.  It's a nice song to listen to, and it made my day sound better.
Yeah, so pretty simple.  I'll post it here:


Haha, I just found it randomly and saw that Elijah Wood was in it, so I had to watch it.  I also like Greg Laswell's song "The One I Love," because it's just the perfect blend of interesting lyrics and captivating music.  I'm not going to lie, though, when he looks strait at the camera and just sings, it kind of creeps me out.  

I have decided to branch out and find different artists to listen to.  Usually I listen to what my friends tell me to listen to or what I hear on the radio, but from now on, I want to discover my own music.  It's fun to find something and be able to recommend it to other people!  Of course I'll stick with some of the popular artists because usually they're popular for a reason.  Except for Lady Gaga.  And Kesha.  And Katy Perry.  I just can't stand those ones, so I'm going to stay far, far away from them.  :)  So enjoy this music video, and there'll be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment