Thursday, July 26, 2012

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half." -Winston Churchill

I know that this is a great quote, and it shouldn't be applied to what I'm about to apply it to, but I'm going to anyway. So, I came home today. My whole family is home together for the first time in a long time. And as wonderful as that is, it's also kind of scary.

Here's to not turning my back on threatened danger. And here's to being able to watch the Olympics with four people that don't know how to calm down and stay quiet. What would the opening ceremonies be without constant distractions that make you miss anything cool that happens? I mean really. Family is necessary.

Enjoy the quote, and enjoy this interview with Tom Hiddleston:


Have fun, and I'll try my best to post a little Olympic tribute tomorrow. I don't know how successful that will be, but I'll try to find some time. Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment