Friday, August 5, 2011

"And it'll take a flight to figure out where I'm going to finally land." -Greg Laswell

Hey, so it probably shows that I've posted twice for Friday, but really I'm not that interesting!  I just wait too late in the day to finally sit down and blog.  So I have another Greg Laswell song for this blog called "The One I Love."  I think I've mentioned it before, but I'll post it because I really like it.  His style of singing is just great, and everything I've heard from him I've really liked.  So here's the song:


So today I had to mow the lawn....which I would say is pointless to mention, except I have a story that goes along with it.  I was just minding my own business, going back and forth across the lawn when my dad pointed out something or other.  So I stopped the lawn mower and looked (I think it was a plane.  In the sky.  But in our defense, it was flying really low and therefore cool.) only to realize that I was standing right by an ant hill.  I don't think I've ever actually been bitten by an ant before, but it actually hurts.  It's kind of embarrassing that something that small can make me run around the back yard like a lunatic, swatting at my legs....almost as embarrassing as mowing the lawn on a Friday night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment