Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"One needs to be slow to form convictions, but once formed they must be defended against the heaviest odds." -Mahatma Gandhi

I love this quote.  It is the second Ghandi quote that I've posted, which I think is fitting.  I've done thirty-one posts, so this is pretty much like the second month.  So maybe each month will start with a quote by Ghandi. :)

I agree with this quote a lot.  Sometimes I think I make quick convictions about people or situations, and they turn out to be proven completely wrong.  I've realized that the more you study something out, or the more time I take to form a conviction, the stronger it is naturally.  If that makes sense.  There's a reason that the quotes aren't my own. :)

So this morning I packed up most of my stuff.  I'm excited to go back, but I hate the inbetween stages.  I either want to live here with all my stuff here or live there.  I like traveling out of a suitcase, but living out of one at home just feels weird.  I have enjoyed watching Gilmore Girls constantly, though.  It's just one of those things that brings complete relaxation to me.  And I definitely need relaxation right now.  I'm stressing about money stuff and textbooks and future roommates and everything there is to stress about.  But I've decided to not worry, just be happy. :)  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment