Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?" -Lily Tomlin

Wow.  This is a deep question.  I mean, think about it.  There's the sole, the heel, the ball, the toes, but no name for the top of your foot.  You can't say, "Oh, I think I got a mosquito bite on my top."  The top of what?  Your head?  Your shirt?  I mean, the last place you'd guess is your foot, because it's at the bottom of the pyramid.  Or body, I guess you'd say.  But whatever.  Irrelevant.

So today was a great day so far.  I went to Target with my mom and grandma as a final shopping trip to get the things I forgot in the last four trips.  It bothers me to be disorganized.  But I finally have everything I need from socks to toilet cleaner.  It's a great feeling. :)  Plus my mom had a coupon for a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.  So I got to choose a flavor.  A word to the wise:  stay away from Late Night Snack.  It's gross.  And it really is potato crisps rolled into a ball and covered with chocolate.  In ice cream.  I thought it'd be kind of like a pretzel covered in chocolate, but no.  So. Very. Different.  I can still taste it in my mouth.  So much for trying new things.  :)  So here's a song I like called "Gone in the Morning" by Newton Faulker.  It's got a nice sound to it, in my opinion, so watch it:


So enjoy!  Later. :)

1 comment: