Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Here's a riddle for you...find the answer." -Five For Fighting

Today I got quite a bit done.  I made brownies, sewed really cute pillowcases, and finished a drawing of my grandma's brother.  Not to brag or anything. :)  But I also started to put together a few playlists for college.  It's kind of a hard thing to do, because when I like songs, I listen to them repeatedly until I can't stand them anymore.  So these playlists get old fast and I'll have to make new ones before college anyways.  I really want these songs to last though, because I like them a lot!  Here's one that I especially like called "The Riddle":


So enjoy!  And I'll keep searching for the perfect playlist that combines great melodies with thoughtful lyrics to make a song that makes me happy!  Later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment