Saturday, August 20, 2011

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole

I'd like to challenge this quote . . . . No, just kidding. :)  Just remember, I put the quotes that I agree with and like on here.  Maybe one day I'll put one I disagree with just to see if I have brains.  Then again, maybe I don't want to know the true answer . . . .  :)

So today my dad and I went to visit my grandparents and my sister.  We also stopped at Ikea.  I've never been there before, but it was really fun to see all the set up rooms.  It was a great day, and it even looks like we could be in for a thunderstorm!  That would just make it the perfect day.  So with the mental image of lightning in the sky, I have a song!  It's called "Light Up the Sky" by The Afters (and it's not really about lightning, by the way):


So enjoy!  Later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment